Reasons to hire the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles include:
- Fantastic for mix and mingle, photo opportunities and meet and greet
- Iconic film-based walkabout characters are a hit with all audiences and create a great atmosphere
- Great fun for all ages
- Ideal for private parties, shopping centres, cinemas and more.
- NUMBER OF PERFORMERS: 2 performers
- SUITABILITY: Suitable for walkabout entertainment
- SET LENGTHS: Suitable breaks between sets
- AUDIO: PA system not required
- PARKING: Free onsite parking required (or parking charges reimbursed)
Suitable for walkabout entertainment
Suitable breaks between sets
PA system not required
Free/ reimbursed onsite parking required
Hailing from the sewers of New York City, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have cemented themselves as iconic pop culture figures inspiring kids all over the world to learn martial arts, eat copious amounts of pizza and over use the word “Cowabunga!”. From comic books, TV shows and even Hollywood movies this crime fighting team are favourites to millions of people of all ages.
Accompanied by Channel Six News reporter, April O’Neil, the legendary Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello and Michelangelo …or just Raph, Leo, Donnie and Mikey for short are always on the hunt for a slice of their favourite pizza!
Whilst you might not be hero in a half-shell yourself, you can hire the pizza loving, joke-cracking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to attend your event in person. Turtle power!
When you hire the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from Oddle Entertainment our standard performance includes April O’Neil + 1 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles of your choice.