Reasons to hire a Juggler include:
- Features jaw-dropping juggling skills, unusual props, audience participation and more
- Ideal for both stage and walkabout entertainment
- A circus classic with high energy and a great variety of options.
- A range of costumes available to suit your event or theme
- NUMBER OF PERFORMERS: 1 performer
- SUITABILITY: Suitable for both stage or walkabout
- PERFORMANCE AREA: 3m×3m floor space, 4m ceiling height required
- AUDIO: PA system to be supplied for stage show
- PARKING: Free onsite parking required (or parking charges reimbursed)
Suitable for both stage or walkabout
3m×3m floor space, 4m ceiling height required
PA system to be supplied for stage show
Free/ reimbursed onsite parking required
A high impact juggling routine is always guaranteed to make people smile. Adding energy and excitement to any event, our highly skilled Jugglers can juggle balls, clubs, knives, and many more props including some very unusual custom ideas. This circus classic is a very popular choice as it works well with almost any them and type of event.
From fire jugglers at outdoor events to gentleman jugglers delicately catching glassware and champagne bottles at the finest private party we can provide the perfect performer for your needs. Our comedy jugglers add a light hearted touch and plenty of laughter to events and our specialist jugglers never fail to amaze guests with their incredible skill level. Our jugglers can perform with or without speaking, so loud background music or language barriers aren’t an issue. Juggling is great for both stage or walkabout entertainment and is a great addition to any event where you are looking for ambient entertainers to mix and mingle with guests.
Looking for Contact Jugglers? You can enquire below or head over to our Contact Juggling page where you can see information specific to this style of performance.
Looking for something spectacular? Why not hire a juggling duo or larger group. Synchronised juggling takes years of practice and our performers are experts in their choreographed team juggling act- great for adding that extra drama to your event. Our jugglers can also offer interactive walkabout performance- don’t be shy to ask our roaming juggler if you can have a go! They’ll be more than happy to help you get the basics or give you tips on how to improve in this highly engaging interactive performance session.
Want both walkabout and a stage show? No problem – we’ve got you covered. Where possible we are happy to tailor show lengths to suit your event needs, just make sure you let us know what you need when you enquire to hire a Juggler.