Reasons to hire a contortionist include:
- Incredible strength, balance and stamina help to add an element of WOW factor
- A stunning visual display of extreme flexibility
- Stage wear and costumes can be tailored to suit any event style
- Unusual and rare forms of contortion including contortion box, foot archery and the Marinelli bend
- NUMBER OF PERFORMERS: 1 performer
- SUITABILITY: Suitable for both stage or walkabout
- PERFORMANCE AREA: 3m×3m floor space required
- AUDIO: PA system to be supplied for stage show
- PARKING: Free onsite parking required (or parking charges reimbursed)
Suitable for both stage or walkabout
3m×3m floor space required
PA system to be supplied for stage show
Free/ reimbursed onsite parking required
Our Contortionists will quite literally bend over backwards to provide you and your guests with an astounding performance. Our team of highly trained contortionists make the human body do the seemingly impossible with grace and flowing ease. Combining handstands, over splits, triple folds, walkovers, chest stands and many more advanced contortion tricks our performers really are specialists in extreme flexibility.
Looking for something a little different? If one of our talented Contortionists isn’t enough why not book a duo? Our duo contortionists are able to twist and contort themselves into the most peculiar of positions. Their superhuman flexibility and balance is sure to leave your guests with a lasting impression.
We also have Contortionists who have a selection of specialist props to perform with- such as squeezing inside a 45cm perspex cube, shooting targets with a bow and arrow using the feet, squeezing their entire bodies through a set of tennis rackets- each on decreasing in size and many more.
Want both walkabout and stage shows? No problem – we’ve got you covered. When possible we are happy to tailor show lengths to suit your event needs, just make sure you let us know what you need when you enquire to hire a contortionist.