Reasons to hire a Hand Balancer include:
- This premium act delivers exquisite technique and exceptional performance skills
- Great for events that have no aerial rigging capabilities
- A range of costumes available to suit your event or theme
- Incredible strength, balance and stamina help to add the WOW factor to your event
- NUMBER OF PERFORMERS: 1 performer
- SUITABILITY: Suitable for both stage or walkabout
- PERFORMANCE AREA: 3m×3m floor space, 4m ceiling height required
- AUDIO: PA system to be supplied for stage show
- PARKING: Free onsite parking required (or parking charges reimbursed)
Suitable for both stage or walkabout
3m×3m floor space, 4m ceiling height required
PA system to be supplied for stage show
Free/ reimbursed onsite parking required
Our incredibly agile acrobatic Hand Balancers are sure to make a lasting impression. This specialist branch of entertainment is a hybrid of acrobatics, contortion and strength as our performers support their entire body weight on their hand(s) whilst creating beautiful, flowing and impressive visuals. Our flexible performers can easily adapt to any event or theme and they have a range of amazing costumes on offer to suit. Hand balancing is the ultimate performance art and our performers can bend in every direction to create a routine so jaw-droppingly brilliant you won’t believe what you are watching!
A bonus to hand balancing is that many of our performers use balancing canes to lift themselves higher off the ground – this allows for improved audience visibility and is a slightly different and quirkier variation on classic acrobat performance. Hand balancing is excellent for venues with no aerial rigging capabilities that want a ‘Wow’ factor act that isn’t completely ground level.
Due to the extreme intensity of this act it doesn’t lend itself to longer ambient sets, if you require longer performance times we would recommend booking multiple hand balancers.
Require a longer stage show? No problem – we’ve got you covered. Combine this act with another performer to create a customised entertainment package. Where possible we are happy to tailor show lengths to suit your event needs, just make sure you let us know what you need when you enquire to hire a Hand Balancer.