Reasons to hire a Drag Queen include:
- Fun, tongue-in-cheek humour for your guests
- Jokes and songs as well as audience interaction
- A large selection of costumes available to suit your event or theme
- It’s the perfect surprise for your guests and will leave them talking about it for years to come
- NUMBER OF PERFORMERS: 1 performer
- SUITABILITY: Suitable for stage entertainment
- PERFORMANCE AREA: 3m×3m floor space required
- AUDIO: PA system to be supplied for stage show
- PARKING: Free onsite parking required (or parking charges reimbursed)
Suitable for stage entertainment
3m×3m floor space required
PA system to be supplied for stage show
Free/ reimbursed onsite parking required
Make your event fabulous by hiring a Drag Queen with a sassy attitude and the bluest humour. These talented performers put on a show with their bright costumes (and even brighter personalities), that will have you and your guests roaring with laughter. Our truly outrageous Drag Queens sparkle, dazzle, and occasionally rustle some feathers with their unique mixture of tongue-in-cheek humour and classic vocals.
Drag Queens are one of our most popular acts and are guaranteed to leave your guests howling with laughter and belting out classic songs in equal measure. If you like your entertainment to have 6″ heels, a beehive wig and more sass than RuPaul himself, then look no further.
This dazzling show is full of glitter, saucy banter and blue humour, not forgetting classic songs such as: ‘I am what I am’, ‘It’s raining men’, ‘Dancing Queen’, ‘Like a virgin’, and many more. When you book a Drag Queen you’re hiring much more than an entertainer, you’re hiring a personality.
Whether it’s for a unique hen do, stag do, or hag do (a joint hen and stag do), a milestone birthday party, a corporate event, your wedding day, or just about anything else – we’ve got you covered. Just make sure you let us know what you need when you enquire to hire a Drag Queen.