Reasons to hire an Escape Artist include:
- Perfect for almost any event including large outdoor arenas
- Thrilling shows which will leave your guests on the edge of their seats
- Dangerous displays of jaw-dropping feats
- Can include audience participation
- NUMBER OF PERFORMERS: 2 performers
- SUITABILITY: Suitable for stage shows and publicity stunts
- PERFORMANCE AREA: 4m×4m floor space required
- AUDIO: PA system to be supplied for stage show
- PARKING: Free onsite parking required (or parking charges reimbursed)
Suitable for stage shows and publicity stunts
4m×4m floor space required
PA system to be supplied for stage show
Free/ reimbursed onsite parking required
Taking inspiration from famed escape artist Harry Houdini, our escapologists are able to bring an element of peril and thrill to your event and are guaranteed to have every audience member on the edge of their seat from start to finish. Our escape artists are all fully trained professionals and are members of the U.K.E.A (United Kingdom Escape Artists). They perform with a variety of escapology equipment from a single set of handcuffs to water tanks.
From classic straitjacket escapes performed with a comedy twist, to the 100ft rope escape, there are a ton of opportunities for audience participation and plenty of lock checking. Handcuffs, chains, rope, padlocks, strait jackets, water tanks, even prison cells – we prove that nothing can contain us.
If you require something bigger or for an outdoor event why not book our escapology show? A whole action packed show filled with a variety of escapes and ending in a big thrill escape stunt.
Want to go even bigger? Maybe you need a publicity stunt like an upside down straitjacket escape dangling from a crane? Contact us for speciality escapes.
Looking for something bigger? Let us know, you may be interested in one of our large scale publicity stunts or just a full Escape show. When possible we are happy to tailor our escapology feats to incorporate specific equipment, situations or locations to suit your event needs, just make sure you let us know what you need when you enquire to hire an Escape Artist.